viraltrenddz.com (“we”, “us” or “ViralTrenddz”) is a business entity by Teamsyre Network, headquartered in Lusaka, Zambia. Teamsyre Network is a Media company which operate (either for ourselves or on behalf of third-parties) or represent a number of free-to-use & Premium entertainment media properties such as Music downloads, Celebrity News, gossip & embedded videos.
This notice explains why ViralTrenddz collects information concerning the users of the platforms (each a “user”, “you” or “your”), what type of information we collect and how we use that information. This Privacy Notice applies to any such information collected via any platform which displays it (or a link to it).
2. What data we collect
We collect the following User Information in accordance with applicable law:
- information that users provide to us, directly or via a third-party registration service for the purpose of registering with us or our group companies;
- a user’s entry details for a competition or promotion;
- information users provide to us when users interact with our customer service team;
- information users provide when users participate in our surveys or marketing promotions; and
- information from a user’s social media profile to populate their profile on our platforms, and where the users chooses to register with us using their social media login(s);
- information users provide relating to reviews or ratings, favourite sports, tournaments, teams, events or personalities, and/or other subjects of interest to sports fans.
- information about user interactions with our platforms, and any direct communications the user receives from us (such as emails);
- device IDs or unique identifiers, location data, device and software characteristics (such as type and configuration), connection information, statistics on page views, referral URLs, ad data, website and app navigation, IP address and standard web log information;
- the language choices made by users in relation to their use of the Service, which may include information relating to their location when using the Service;
- the details of any third-party digital property (such as a website) that referred or linked a user to the platforms, together with information about how a user interacted with any online and email marketing campaigns related to the Service;
- information and communications on forums on the platforms, including chat rooms and message boards;
- information about how users behave on our platforms (such as the type of content they view, how frequently, at what times etc).
3. How & why we use the data we collect
We will use the User Information to do one or more of the following things:
- administer our platforms;
- provide the Service requested by the user;
- improving the browsing experience by personalizing the Service to the user;
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to the user or contact users in order to conduct market research (with the consent of the user, where necessary). For these purposes, we will create a profile about your interests and preferences which will enable us to increase our advertising and communication relevance;
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, cheating, and money laundering and enforce our terms;
- to notify users about changes to our Service;
- send out email alerts, text messages notifications or device notifications in relation to our Service;
- send users prizes won via the platforms, and supply services purchased via our platforms;
- send notices and invoices to users, and collect payments from them;
- deal with enquiries and complaints.
On this platform, we use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential to enable the user to navigate around the platform securely and to provide the user with Services they have specifically requested.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies enhance the functionality of the platforms by storing user preferences. For instance, they can remember your name and location, if you provide this information and the types of content you are interested in.
- Performance cookies – These cookies improve the performance of the platforms. For instance, they help pages load quicker.
- Analytics cookies – We may use third party analytics services such as Google Analytics and others. Your IP address and other information will be collected by automated means to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on website activity, identify user patterns and provide related services. For more information about how Google Analytics uses your information please click here. In addition, authentication and tracking logs will be used to compile user statistics.
- Targeting/advertising – These cookies help us serving of relevant advertisements and implement frequency capping procedures.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We reserve the right to change the practices described in this Privacy Notice at any time by posting an updated Privacy Notice. Please check here periodically. If we amend this notice, we will notify you of such amendments by means of an announcement posted on our websites and/or send a copy of the updated Privacy Notice to the e-mail address that you have provided to us. Your continued use of our platforms will amount to your acknowledgement of the amended notice.